Saturday, November 16, 2013

Luke's Senior Pictures

I got to do my first senior picture session last weekend!  I first met Luke's family four years ago when his sister was in my 4th grade class.  Then I had his younger brother in my math class last year.  This past March when I returned to school from my maternity leave Luke's mom became Hudson's babysitter.  We are so thankful to have choosen Tracy as Hudson's sitter.  She is an amazing mother, a caring babysitter, and a godly woman who follows her faith and stands for what is right.  I was honored when she asked me to do Luke's pictures.  I was blessed to have such an easy-going guy for my first ever senior picture shoot.  Thanks Tracy and Luke for a fun afternoon and for the great experience.  
  














No comments:

Post a Comment