Friday, August 23, 2013

Chase and Cole 3 Month Shoot

I met Krista last fall when Bennett and her son were both taking soccer classes at Vetta.  We sat on the bleachers together during the session and got to know each other while our sons played soccer.  When I first met Krista I found out she was pregnant with identical twins.  A couple weeks later, she updated me that they were boys!  Another week or two later she updated me that the doctor had discovered that one of the boys had a hole in his heart.  I prayed for Krista and this sweet baby.  The next week or two, she found just how identical they were:  the doctor discovered that BOTH boys had holes in their hearts.  Prayers continued...
Both beautiful boys, Chase and Cole were born in April.  Because of their health issues, Krista was not able to get the typical "newborn" photos.  However, three months later when both boys were home and doing well, she had me come over to do a photo shoot with them.   I felt so honored to have been invited over for this important task!
I quickly learned that taking 3 month pictures is more difficult than newborn photos.  These little sweeties did not want to sleep and did not want to be happy at the same time.  I was still able to get some sweet individual pictures of them, and I'm excited to go back before the first one will get his surgery to hopefully get some more good ones of them both!











No comments:

Post a Comment